Wrentham area practice offers wide range of dental services from general to restorative care
Dr. Rawat of Advanced Dental Practices encourages patients to learn about the large variety of dental services available in his Wrentham, MA practice. His facility is equipped with some of the latest technology to ensure quality treatment, while also focusing on biocompatible solutions. Below is a sampling of the many dental services provided at Advanced Dental Practices:
- Composite fillings – silver amalgam fillings are toxic to the human body. Patients can visit Dr. Rawat to have them safely replaced with composite resin fillings instead.
- CEREC restorations – crowns, bridges, and veneers can be fabricated on-site while patients wait, eliminating the long times necessary for sending restorations to an out-of-state laboratory.
- Teeth whitening – a brighter smile gives patients confidence and beauty. Our practice offers professional-grade whitening solutions.
- Porcelain veneers – covering imperfections with porcelain veneers is a fast and effective way of addressing problem areas such as broken, misshapen, or permanently stained natural teeth.
- Dentures – full and partial dentures are available at Advanced Dental Practices, allowing patients the opportunity to replace missing teeth quickly and economically.
- Dental implants – single teeth can be replaced using dental implants. Additionally, implants are used to anchor down dental bridges and full cosmetic dentures in many situations.
- Root canal therapy – when a tooth has become damaged or infected, root canal therapy may be suggested as a treatment to restore the tooth and eliminate the need for permanent extractions.
- Periodontal disease – also known as gum disease, periodontal disease is an infection that requires immediate care and attention with a dental professional. An examination can provide a proper diagnosis before treatment options are discussed.
Learn more about dental services available
Wrentham dentist, Dr. Rawat, helps patients achieve beautiful smiles at Advanced Dental Practices. His facility is located at 21 East Street. Call (508) 456-7111 to schedule an appointment.