Laser Dentistry Treatment Options and Benefits
Patients of the Wrentham, MA, area seeking laser dentistry “near me” are strongly encouraged to book a consultation appointment with our team at Advanced Dental Practices. We are committed to ensuring patients have solutions available to improve their smile health and using the best in today’s technology to achieve these results. Our professionals are genuinely committed to offering the most advanced technologies for better oral health and wellness. With laser dentistry, patients can enjoy treatments that are less invasive and more precise.
What dental laser treatments are available
The team of Advanced Dental Practices in Wrentham, MA, encourages patients to ask about the various treatments available for the use of laser modalities. Below are just some common concerns that can be addressed with this technology:
- Treatment of tooth decay. Lasers are highly effective in removing areas of decay to prepare for the placement of a dental filling after cavities have been diagnosed.
- Treatment of periodontal disease. Gum disease can cause bacteria to be present and also affects the gums through tissue recession. Laser devices are used to treat bacteria and reshape the gum tissues for a more aesthetic appearance after disease.
- Whitening of the teeth. Many whitening treatments integrate lasers, which can speed up the process of brightening the smile. Lasers help in activating the active ingredients in whitening and bleaching products for a more dramatic result.
What our patients say about us
Read More Reviews
"Excellent, polite and respectful service from absolutely everyone. The dentist is not only highly skilled, but he takes the time to do things right the first time. I'm so glad I found him and his wonderful staff."
What are the benefits of laser dentistry?
Laser dentistry provides several advantages for patients. Laser dentistry:
- Minimizes bleeding during soft tissue procedures
- Reduces swelling following dental treatments
- Reduces anxiety by eliminating the sound of the dentist’s drill
- It causes far less discomfort than more traditional procedures
- Allows for the preservation of healthy tooth structure during the removal and treatment of cavities
Ready to discuss your dental needs with our team at Advanced Dental Practices?
Connect with our team by calling (508) 456-7111 and scheduling an appointment at our facility at 21 East Street in Wrentham, MA.